GREEN HOVERBIRD SUV - Z9 UL2272 Certified 800W - 8.5", Off-Road All Terrain - BLUETOOTH
$999.99 CDN $599.99 CDN
Hop onto Canada’s premiere portable, rechargeable hoverboard - HOVERBIRD Z9 - 8.5" wheels.
This two-wheeled, 800-Watts self-balancing electric scooter is about to redefine the way you travel.
New and improved hoverboard features built-in speaker and BLUETOOTH, LED headlights, battery indicator, and a light-weight shell in vivid, trendy colors.
Hoverbird™ is Canada's premiere source for the newest technology, right under your feet. This two-wheeled, hoverboard is agile enough to move your body fluidly in a way that feels natural with it's easy-to-learn navigation, and reliable state of the art auto-balancing capabilities that you can trust.
Lean forward, left, or right and travel up to 25 kilometers on a single battery charge with any one of our models; every hoverboard is supported by Canada's first UL2272 certification, as well as cUL certified charger which is more rigorous certification for Canadian market.
Hoverbird™ hoverboards require less time than it takes to charge a smart phone to full capacity, so they’re always ready to travel when you are. Every hoverboard is designed for safety, curb appeal, and durability - they are both water resistant and agility is excellent on bumpy, uneven, slippery, all-terrain environments usage to give you an effortless riding experience no matter where you travel.
Worried about running out of charge? Don’t stress! The battery indicator will keep you informed, so you don’t find yourself left in the lurch.
- UL 2272 self-balancing scooter certified. Excelled in all government-regulated safety tests, including cUL charger.
- Max Speed 16 kmh w/ a range of 25 kms powered by 800-watt dual electric scooter motor.
- Connect to your HOVERBIRD Z9 via Bluetooth feature and listen to your favorite tune while riding.
- This new and improved hoverboard has a newly added Smart Battery Management System to control the equipment temperature, making it safe and fully approved for use in Canada.
- The motorized scooters lithium-ion battery pack has a charge time of approximately 2-3 hours.
- Anti-Skid Rubber Tires are Extra Tough due to superior tread pattern that is fit for various surfaces.
- The newly added battery indicator light makes sure you know when your hoverboard is on, and when you’re getting close to running out of power.
- Dimensions: L28 x H9 x W7.5 inches (L71.12 x H22.9 x W19 cm)
If your hoverboard STOPPED WORKING please re-calibrate it first, before contacting service department. Turn off your hoverboard. Line up power indicators, make sure pedals are level to the ground. Place the hoverboard on a flat service making sure that it is 100% level. You could use the plastic case piece that the hoverboard came with as packaging. If the hoverboard is not level it will be calibrated to this configuration. Press and hold the silver power button. The Bluetooth will enable and then you will hear a beep sound, continue to hold the button down for around 5-10 seconds. Your hoverboard should be back to working mode.