GO-KART Conversion Kit for 6.5” Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooters\Hoverboards, transforms your board into Adjustable GO-KART
Race your friends sitting down on your Hoverboard!
This accessory will make your skating experience more enjoyable as you can utilize your scooter as a Go-Kart. Excellent gift for children or adults, as this adds more features to your hoverboard.
Allows riders, who have difficulty balancing on the board standing, to enjoy the riding experience in a sitting position.
Attachment is small enough to use not only in the street, but also inside a home. Go fast with Maximum speed of your Hoverboard stopping with ease, being able to take sharp turns and corners.
Foot support is completely adjustable along its length, with comfortable fit for a rider of up to 160 pounds and 5’5". Conversion Kim is easy to assemble and can be put together within minutes with minimal parts.
(1) Seat, (1) Back Rest, (1) Foot Rest, (2) Handles, (1) Swivel Wheel, (2) Rubber Straps, (2) Round Washers, (2) Allen Keys, (1) Wrench, (1) Bolt
- FUN: Transform your 6.5” Hoverboard into Electric Go-Kart with two steering handles to go back and forth and turn right and left, allows for smooth ride with great control.
- COMFORT DESIGN: Strong Frame with a soft padded seat cushion, attachment easily installed within a few minutes, includes padded foot rests, large front swivel wheel.
- ADJUSTABLE: Length can be adjusted (tool is included) making it suitable for various ages and different riders.
- DIMENSIONS: L40” x H16” x W18” (100cm x 40.5cm x 46cm), wheel 4.6” (11.5cm), handle 17.5” (44.5cm), comfortable fit for a rider of up to 160 pounds and 5’5".
- GO-KART: Attachment for 6.5" Two Wheel Self Balancing Scooter; self balancing scooter NOT INCLUDED!